FERMAX HEADQUARTERS INTERNACIONAL URBAN ART
Phase 1 – Open call
March 1st– April 30th
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
- Send us your portfolio, displaying your previous work and explaining why you are able to undertake this kind of (massive) project.
- We’ll choose 10 runners-up, depending on the artist’s style, past works and ability (to our judgment) to carry this on successfully.
May 1st – June 15th
- The 10 candidates will receive 1000€ to outline and develop their project in detail. Download the building’s plans here. You will send alongside your proposal:
- Production planning (available days: August 1st to 31st).
- Material Requirements (financed by FERMAX): sprays, bottles, whatever you need. Remember your work has to last 5 years.
- Technical Requirements, like a crane. Take into account it’s a public space: safety first.
- 1-minute video about your creation process. It will probably be shared on social media and can be part of other FERMAX videos.
- The 10 finalists will attend a live event at FERMAX HQ where the Winner will be chosen by our Jury.
- We will follow these criteria quality, adaptation, Social Media Buzz Generated, Suitability to FERMAX values of Innovation, Design and Leadership.
- The Winner will be granted 20k and full FERMAX support to start the project by August the 1st..
More INFO: LINK